Here's my Photoshop template for custom alternate art pilot cards.
Disclaimer: You'll need some basic knowledge of how to work Photoshop to use this template. You'll need to adjust some things here and there for the final product to look right.
Things of note:
- The template is 822x1122 pixels at 300 DPI. That's 2.5x3.5 inches plus 36 pixels around the edge for bleed area since I'm going to be printing mine with MakePlayingCards. If you don't need the extra bleed area, you can resize the canvas to 750x1050.
- Actions and upgrades. The boxes behind these icons will need to be resized with the shape tool depending on how many and what icons you're using. For upgrades, you can add 50 px for each additional icon. For actions, the size of the icons varies so just adjust the box to your liking.
- I've included 4 different color options for the bottom set of stats. You can use whatever matches your artwork, or one color for Imperials and another for Rebels, or whatever suits your fancy.
- I've also included separate layers for the attack symbol so you can easily switch between the regular and turret primary or alternate firing arcs.
This template is free to use, but if you like it, consider buying me a coffee!
ZIP Download (temporarily unavailable)
- X-Wing Symbols and X-Wing Ships
- BankGothic Md BT
- Eurostile LT Std